Thursday, April 25, 2013

Email to NPCA Recruiting Office

Your Message has been sent

The following message was sent to the Peace Corps. Thank you for your comments. Due to the volume of requests, we will not be able to respond immediately. If you need immediate assistance, please call 800.424.8580.

Your Message

To

To

Peace Corps
New York, New York Recruiting Office
Phone: 855.855.1961

From

mekenzielewis1@gmail.com

Subject

Information Wanted

Message

To Whom it May Concern:

My name is Mekenzie Lewis, and I am a senior at Northern Burlington High School in Columbus, NJ. I am currently working on a research project on volunteer programs that I am interested in joining in the future. Though I am not yet ready to enroll, I was wondering if I could be connected to someone who would be willing to let me pick their brain; either a recruiter or a former volunteer. If you can help me in any way it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time.

-Mekenzie Lewis
mekenzielewis1@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment